Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Nameless Poem


(photo courtesy:- Mr. Abishesh Joshi)


The torment was unbearable,
but the sweetness of the hour
kept me going,
the existence was so concealed,
still the inflame called desire
burnt the fire within.

In the darkness of the night,
a voice knocked at the door of life,
so baffled I was to invite,
coz Lucifer are always in disguise.

Now the voice is in comfort,
telling me the harmonious affairs,
the thoughts are tuned,
and I started feeling this is
someone I knew.

Now the talks seems endless,
taking the center stage one
after another,
making the best sense ever,
never realized so much patience to hear.

All this while I didn't apprehend,
that its a voice of a friend,
a person I know just as an echo,
but compelling me to be intrusive.

Unforeseeable what life is,
can't affirm where we will be,
but a promise my friend,
forever you stay in the heart
of this voice on the other end.





No comments:

Post a Comment